Portrait of Rick Santorum made entirely from gay pr0n

Click image to enlarge – yes, such enlargement is NSFW

Thanks, Motley News

About these ads

About eideard

Senior contributing editor Dvorak Uncensored. Lifetime political activist. Crank. Geek. Green. Progressive.
This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Politics and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Portrait of Rick Santorum made entirely from gay pr0n

1. E Trams says:

I only know of one politician who is more hateful against gays. I am in fear for my life.

2. Ah, shoot. I should have used a zero in my title, too. Now I’m going to get spam from hell – like I’m not already?

You are welcome!

• E Trams says:

Just checked out your website! Pretty cool there – great content! Will definitely be back.

Saw this:

I am woman, hear me roar! A vent about those trying to take away women’s rights

• There are always gray areas in any law, regardless of who or what group of people it is directed towards. But, honestly, I am not quite understanding what you’re asking, so if you would be more specific, I’m happy to provide my opinion and thought – which is just that… my opinion and thought. We all have our own and are free to do so.

• E Trams says:

Sorry, but no we are not all “free to do so”.

• The one thing no one can control are our thoughts.

• E Trams says:

A couple of thoughts:

true and real cause is a method of control.

The second thought relates to you not knowing what I mean. (see comment(s) ):

“Shespeaks”, you have affected me.

Here is something you may or may not want to read:

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 249
              Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act
              [Edit: click the link to read the whole statute]

This statute makes it unlawful to willfully cause bodily injury—or attempting to do so with fire, firearm, or other dangerous weapon—when 1) the crime was committed because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin of any person, or 2) the crime was committed because of the actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of any person and the crime affected interstate or foreign commerce or occurred within federal special maritime and territorial jurisdiction.

The law also provides funding and technical assistance to state, local, and tribal jurisdictions to help them to more effectively investigate, prosecute, and prevent hate crimes.

The law provides for a maximum 10–year prison term, unless death (or attempts to kill) results from the offense, or unless the offense includes kidnapping or attempted kidnapping, or aggravated sexual abuse or attempted aggravated sexual abuse. For offenses not resulting in death, there is a seven–year statute of limitations. For offenses resulting in death, there is no statute of limitations…

Please pay particular attention to the section regarding color of law. This may serve you as a partial answer or lead you to an fuller understanding of the question I earlier referenced.

• E Trams says:

——————————————————————————–
                Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242
                Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law

This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S.

This law further prohibits a person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation or custom to willfully subject or cause to be subjected any person to different punishments, pains, or penalties, than those prescribed for punishment of citizens on account of such person being an alien or by reason of his/her color or race.

Acts under “color of any law” include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the bounds or limits of their lawful authority, but also acts done without and beyond the bounds of their lawful authority; provided that, in order for unlawful acts of any official to be done under “color of any law,” the unlawful acts must be done while such official is purporting or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. This definition includes, in addition to law enforcement officials, individuals such as Mayors, Council persons, Judges, Nursing Home Proprietors, Security Guards, etc., persons who are bound by laws, statutes ordinances, or customs.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to one year, or both, and if bodily injury results or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire shall be fined or imprisoned up to ten years or both, and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
                Conspiracy Against Rights

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both; and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years, or for life, or may be sentenced to death

• E Trams says:

I am curious though, what part of my question didn’t you understand?

• I’m looking more for an example for “What would you think about a woman who abused laws meant to protect women therefore deminishing the laws’ sanctitiy? (in my opinion only a woman would be successful in stopping another woman from doing so)” because I’m not real sure what you mean.

• E Trams says:

In that case, with no intended disrespect, I question my ability to answer in a way that would inable you to know what I mean. I guess that is the beauty for some to do it and get away with it again.

I have never seen an example of a man being able to do the same thing.

3. Mark says:

Mr Eidard

When you stipulated ‘Click to enlarge’….

4. E Trams says:

Due to my usurped, abridged and illegally denied Freedom of Speech (US Constitution – First Amendment) coupled with the denial of my !4th Amendment Right (also see United States Constitution), I am unable to respond to shespeak’s 9:52pm, February 24, 2012 comment. My rights have been denied for some 14 years.

I fear for my life.