British boy killed by his deodorant


Runaway, runaway!

A coroner has testified that a 12-year-old boy died in the British city of Nottingham after using too much deodorant.

Consultant pathologist Dr. Andrew Hitchcock told Derby Coroner’s Court this week his postmortem examination of Daniel Hurley’s body found the boy had suffered a cardiac arrhythmia after using too much of the spray deodorant.

It seems the presence of a volatile agent caused the cardiac arrhythmia. Daniel copiously used deodorant in the bathroom,” Hitchcock said during the official inquest into the Jan. 7 incident.

Hurley died five days after the incident at the Queen’s Medical Center and officials ruled the incident an accidental death.

Cripes! The kid died from accidental huffing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.